Green for Good
At Service Litho-Print, sustainability matters. That’s why we not only offer sustainable packaging options, but are continuously finding ways to increase our efficiency and reduce our carbon footprint. The benefits flow through to you in reduced costs, product innovations and faster turnaround times. Here is an overview of the work we are doing:
Sustainability Initiative 1: Clean Air and Renewable Energy
- Voluntary tracking of VOC emissions above and beyond Environment Protection Agency (EPA) and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR) requirements.
- Annual air leak test to reduce facility energy use.
Sustainability Initiative 2: Reduce/Reuse/Recycle
- Scrap metal is saved for salvage.
- Fluorescent lights are safely disposed of and parts recycled, if possible.
- Computers and electronics are recycled or donated.
- Skids are recycled.
- Recovered silver from the plating process is recycled.
Sustainability Initiative 3: Other Efforts
- Reducing our carbon footprint by using a local plastic supplier and recycler.
- Ensuring best use of environmental practices by shipping with companies that follow the EPA’s SmartWay program.
- Educating our associates, suppliers and customers on environmental practices.