Find answers to frequently asked questions.
You may be surprised to learn about our extensive capabilities!
- What's your maximum printing size?
- What are your die-cutting capabilities?
- What are your minimum/maximum printing units?
- What's your material thickness?
- What are your digital prepress capabilities?
- What are your laminating capabilities?
- What are your fulfillment capabilities?
- Is lenticular printed directly on lens material?
- What type of adhesives do you offer?
- What's your estimated turnaround time?
- What are your payment terms?
- What are your finishing capabilities?
- Do you print on plastic substrates?
Maximum sheet size is 29 inches by 41.25 inches. And our maximum image area is 28.625 inches by 40.5 inches.
Our die-cutting capabilities range from 13.75 inches by 19.75 inches to 36.25 inches by 49.5 inches.
We have two 40-inch presses—six-color plus inline coating, U.V., or conventional.
We can handle most paper and plastics at thicknesses ranging from .003 to .048 inches.
We provide in-house state-of-the-art digital and conventional prepress services.
We're able to laminate surfaces that are 30 inches by 60 inches.
We offer kit pack, drop ship, shrink wrap, and poly bag services.
Yes, we print the U.V. inks directly on the lens.
We offer permanent, removable, acrylic, rubber, and water-based adhesives.
We typically turn projects around in 24 to 48 hours.
Our invoices are net 30 days.
We offer die cutting, laminating, foil stamping, slitting, kit packing, gluing, and folding services.
Yes, we're able to print on most types of plastics.
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us.